Need help picking a Division? You’ve come to the right place!
- —– – Suitable for smaller, slower boats.
- RAILBLAZA Division – Suitable for medium sized, medium paced boats.
- Beacon Marine Division – Suitable for larger, faster boats, and those looking for some extra miles in the build-up to a RNI program.
Still not sure? We’ve got you!
- Evolution Sails Division uses a General handicap system while the Railblaza and Beacon Marine Divisions both require a Yachting NZ PHRF.
- As always we have a few classes divisions with there own divisions: Pied Pipers, Young 88’s. The Farr 1020 class have opted to race in Evolution Sails 2 division.
- Just cruising? Cruising division (no extras) are split by length. Less than 12.5m in — 3, and Over 12.5m in Railblaza 3
- There is also an Open Monohull division (—-) that sails the small boat course. Suitable for new comers, those with nothing to prove, or those that need to be home at a reasonable time.
If all else fails!
- Reach out to one of the SSANZ team, pop us a Facebook Message!